Monday, November 16, 2020

Rocky Week

If you have a plan, stick to it. I got thrown off my schedule by a day and it put a kink in things. That and doing boot camp workouts throughout the week are proving to be a bigger challenge than I originally anticipated. Overall though I only ended up being a little over one mile short in my weekly goal.

On Thursday, I got in 6.4 slow miles. For some reason, my heart rate was higher than normal. Maybe I didn't drink enough water the day before. Maybe I wasn't breathing right. I ended up walking the last half mile.

It was also raining for part of Thursday, so I got to test out my new watch. My old watch would act up if it was raining, sometimes cutting out in the middle of a run. This one had no problems at all.

On Sunday, I went for a trail run. I hadn't been trail running in a long time, and it was a good time. I really enjoy being out in the woods, and the uneven terrain keeps you on your toes. I might make that a regular thing.


Weekly stats:

  • Total Distance: 23.75 miles
  • Longest run: 5.68 miles
  • Avg Pace: 13:17 (might need to start excluding workouts)